Consultations are available face-to-face at clinics located in Newtown and Baulkham Hills, after hours appointments are available at all locations, and virtual consultations are also available.
- Couples trying to conceive
- Infertility, including secondary infertility
- Couples pursuing IVF and other reproductive technologies
- Pregnancy nutrition, including multiples, gestational diabetes & pre-eclampsia
- Fussy and/or restrictive eaters
- Poor growth or poor weight gain
- Nutritional deficiencies such as iron deficiency
- Allergies & intolerances, including cow’s milk protein intolerance & allergy
- Introduction to solids
Omega-3 fatty acids are absolutely critical for hormone health and function, helping to combat inflammation as well as for fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding! However, it is tricky to know if you are getting enough. From reducing the risk of early labour, to improve IVF outcomes, it is a no-brainer to know where you stand when it comes to omega-3s.
Find out your omega-3 status through a simple fingerprick test from OmegaQUANT and let’s work on boosting your omega-3 status through dietary changes and supplementation to ensure you are in best health and giving you the best chance of conception and a healthy pregnancy!
This test is backed by scientific research and is available to current and new clients for a fee of $50 (inclusive of GST).