ABOUT BIANCA WOGER APD
FERTILITY & PREGNANCY DIETITIAN & NUTRITIONIST
TEAM DIETITIAN AT THE DIETOLOGIST
Bianca is passionate about nutrition throughout pregnancy and also has a special interest in female reproductive health, with a particular focus on endometriosis, adenomyosis, PCOS and chronic pelvic pain management. She has experience working with expectant mothers on how to best include essential nutrients for pregnancy, as well as empowering women to feel confident managing their nutrition for life with her caring, balanced and practical approach!
Bianca believes that food should be a source of nourishment, and that nutrition can optimise the health of pregnant women and improve post-partum recovery, as well as reduce the risk of health issues in their future children.
Bianca has completed further training in nutrition for gut health, particularly Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), which aligns with her interest in endometriosis & adenomyosis as IBS is a common co-occurring condition alongside these chronic conditions, allowing for a synergistic approach to management meaning more relief from those pesky gut symptoms.
Bianca has also undergone further training in pregnancy nutrition, ensuring she delivers the very best care based on the latest scientific evidence to expectant mothers here at The Dietologist!
If you’re looking for a dietitian to empower and support you through nutrition, you’re in safe hands with Bianca. Her positive, passionate and caring nature shines through in her approach, and you will feel supported from pre-conception to post-partum, and everything in between!
Need help with...
- Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
- Fertility & Pre-conception Nutrition
- Pregnancy Nutrition throughout the trimesters
- Post-partum and breastfeeding nutrition support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the low FODMAP diet
Then Bianca would love to hear from you!
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist - Dietitians Australia
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - Deakin University
- Bachelor of Food & Nutrition Sciences (Honours) - Deakin University
- Master of Dietetics - Deakin University
- Nutrition Therapy for Pregnancy Courses by Nutrition Plus
- Monash FODMAP diet & IBS Training for Dietitians