Are you giving your clients blank stares when they ask what the best prenatal supplement is for them? 😲
Then the hours of research begins after the session, scrambling to review the different labels and review the guidelines and see what might be right for them, perhaps a few posts in a Dietitian Facebook Community. And now you've spent another 30 mins-1 hours outside of the session trying to get it all right? 💻
Those days are about to be over, fellow dietitian!
There is an obvious lack of resources and training available for dietitians & nutritionists who are looking to provide specific, evidence-based and practical supplementation recommendations for those trying to conceive, going through fertility treatments and IVF.
This training has been designed to advance your practice, expand our scope in the arena of prenatal supplementation and give you the confidence to design and recommend specific, appropriate and practical prenatal supplement regimes with ease!
Who is it for? Dietitians and nutritionists who want to deliver bespoke and evidence-based supplementation plans for their fertility & prenatal clients.
What: 3-hour LIVE workshop (Thursday June 9th 2022 at 5pm AEST) delivered by expert fertility dietitian & nutritionist, supplement consultant and founder of The Dietologist, Stefanie Valakas APD, is the professional development event for you! Includes Q&A access, quiz and eGuides.
We will cover:
- Prenatal Supplement Basics - when to take what and why!
- Calculating Requirements
- Matching a Client to the Best Products for Them
- Understanding ingredients and reading labels
- Advanced practice: IVF, Implantation Failure, Miscarriage, Endometriosis, PCOS
- Designing bespoke prenatal supplement plans
- Counselling clients and improving compliance with supplementation plans
- Answering your questions!
PLUS, bonus plug-and-play templates and eGuides to refer back to for quick reference in session!
75% of attendees said their confidence in designing specific prenatal supplement plans was significantly improved!
WHAT DIETITIANS ARE SAYING...
ARE YOU A STUDENT OR NEW GRAD DIETITIAN/NUTRITIONIST INTERESTED IN BUSINESS?
If so, this is the Masterclass for you!
Grab this masterclass recording by founder of The Dietologist, Stefanie Valakas APD, talking you through her own experience building a business as an early career dietitian. She'll cover who business is for, finding your niche and leveraging social media to fuel your nutrition business.
If you're sick of everyone telling you your dream of being a dietitian or nutritionist is leading you straight down a path of unemployment, and you want to make it happen on your own terms, then check out the Building a Business in Dietetics masterclass recording. It comes complete with a workbook and checklist to help you get started in business today!
Are you a dietitian looking to work in the space of women's health, reproductive concerns, and fertility?
It's a pretty amazing field, and sharing the joy in a newly announced pregnancy is a reward like no other! But, there are some areas you need to be up to speed on to work with this special group that you may not have been covered in your studies.
If you're looking for someone to bounce ideas off for cases, guidance on professional development choices or just want to "pick my brains" for an hour than a supervision session with me, Stefanie Valakas Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist, recognised as an expert in fertility nutrition and reproductive health concerns like PCOS, endometriosis and male fertility.
Supervision is an ongoing professional relationship which works to help support and refine your clinical skills and build confidence in the field of fertility, ultimately improving your efficacy and efficiency as a practitioner for your clients and patients. All sessions are conducted via Zoom.
Want to book in for a session? See what's available below!
- How to find work as a dietitian in an online world with Dietitians Australia
- Endometriosis: An Allied Health Approach with Physiotherapist, Marissa Joseph hosted by CESPHN
- Fertility Friendly Food the Podcast by The Dietologist - How I became a fertility dietitian
- I'm a Dietitian podcast by Dietitians Australia - The Dietologist, Stefanie Valakas
- Nutrition Grad Guide Podcast by Shahna Sarpi - Becoming an expert in Fertility & Women's Health
- How I became a Fertility Dietitian
- New Graduate Dietitian's Guide to Getting a Job
- Q&A with Aidan Muir of Ideal Nutrition