Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 20 min Serves: 2-4
1/2 to a whole head of cauliflower, chopped into large florets
From here on out the amounts are totally up to you, it’s a bit of bucket chemistry to get the right balance!
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Spring onions and ranch sauce, for serving
- Wash and dry your cauliflower head and chop into large florets.
- Coat in extra virgin olive oil then bread crumbs and season with salt, pepper and spices, leave out the parmesan cheese for now.
- Place into the Philips Air Fryer (#gifted) basket and cook at 180oC for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, open the basket up and add the grated parmesan on top and give it a good shake and cook for another 10-12 mins until crispy.
- Serve hot with sliced spring onion and ranch sauce on the side for dipping.