Recurrent implantation failure (RIF) is a frustrating and challenging condition that affects some couples trying to conceive through IVF. The definition of RIF is 3 or more failed IVF attempts with good-quality embryos, this can be due to many factors, which we will discuss in today’s episode.
Today we are joined by team dietitian at The Dietologist Kaylee Slater APD to discuss the latest studies on the vaginal microbiome and its association with unexplained RIF, as well as Endometritis and the use of of an anti-inflammatory diet to assist in implantation.
While there is no specific diet or supplementation that guarantees success in overcoming RIF, the science is certainly emerging on how this area could potentially improve fertility outcomes. If you have been impacted by RIF on your journey we hope you have some key take home messages from this episode… oh and it happens to be episode 100! (omg!! ?)
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here are the links for today’s episode
- Get expert advise with our Enhancing Implantation Masterclass here
- Listen to Episode 16 – Foods for Implantation here
- Read more on our blog – Do These 4 Popular Foods Actually Help With Implantation here.
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or @endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Get about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.