In honour of Endometriosis Awareness Month, this month, we are continuing with our endometriosis mini-series!
This week’s episode is all about the dreaded endo belly, the often unlisted symptom on Dr. Google when you look up endometriosis, but all too common amongst us endo warriors! I am getting down into the practical tidbits of what you can do in the moment and in the long run to reduce endo belly flare-up intensity and frequency!
Only days left to join us for our Nourishing Your Gut with Endometriosis Masterclass, Thursday March 23rd at 7 pm AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne time) – don’t worry sign-up now to get the recording if you can’t make it live! SAVE YOUR SEAT HERE – quick!
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here’s what I mentioned in the episode:
- Gut-Hormone Axis – Episode 10. Listen here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis – Episode 49. Listen Here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis Masterclass (2022)
- Low FODMAP Diet for Endometriosis – Epsiode 85. Listen Here.
Looking for more?
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.