If you have heard the comment just relax when trying to conceive you probably rolled your eyes AND THEN maybe wondered privately what impact your stress really has on your fertility.
Similarly, you may have wanted to know if mindfulness, meditation, and other self-care tools can actually improve your fertility outcomes.
In today’s episode, we are excited to be joined by Robyn Birkin. Robyn is a Certified Life Coach, Mind Body Practitioner and leading authority on emotional wellbeing for women navigating infertility, loss and trying to conceive. Robyn is the host of an award-winning podcast, The Fertility Warriors and a popular online program, The Reset.
Robyn’s speciality is helping fertility warriors reclaim their energy, purpose and joy through trying to conceive, even if their journey is years in the making. Her programs, podcast and social community focus on helping women find become their own mental health heroes through mindfulness and brain-based strategies which in turn leads to better decision making, problem-solving, life satisfaction and ultimately a radically different experience of trying to conceive.
Join us today for Robyn’s practical tips and strategies for managing and improving your mental health whilst navigating your fertility bumps, hurdles, and forks in the road.
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here are the links for today’s episode
- You can find Robyn here: https://robynbirkin.com
- Listen to Robyn’s podcast, The Fertility Warriors.
- Follow Robyn on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mindbodyfertilityreset
- Read more on our blog
- Listen to Epsiode 67 – Your Mental Health When Trying To Conceive With Psychologist Tanami Sonter
- Listen to Episode 35 – What’s The Link Between Mental Health And Fertility? With Psychologist Alisha Polsen
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or @endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Get about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.