Are you dealing with multiple diagnoses or potential multiple diagnoses? Maybe the symptoms you are experiencing don’t fit your first diagnosis and you feel like you need to keep digging! Our guest today is Isabella Gosling from the Let’s Talk Period Podcast. Isabella is a Registered Nurse and has been diagnosed with Endometriosis and Adenomyosis. She speaks candidly about managing her multiple diagnoses and tips you can use for working with health professionals in advocating for yourself.
Links for today’s episode
- Connect with Isabella – https://www.letstalkperiod.com.au/
- Join the Let’s Talk Period Facebook community page
- Follow Isabella on Insta – @letstalkperiodau
- Listen to Isabella’s podcast – Let’s Talk, Period.
- Purchase our Anti- Inflamatory Eating For Endometriosis Masterclass
- Check out our blog on The Best Diet for Adenomysis
- Want to work one-on-one to support you on your journey? Apply for a Complimentary Discovery Call
Welcome to Fertility Friendly Food The Podcast!
I’m Stefanie, expert fertility dietitian and nutritionist, founder of The Dietologist, here to help inspire and empower you with factual nutrition information about women’s and men’s health, hormones and fertility & pregnancy. A virtual nutrition practice dedicated to women’s health, fertility & pregnancy.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Subscribe, leave a rating and review in Apple Podcasts or Spotify and share the podcast with your friends, family or partner
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.