IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) is a group of chronic inflammatory conditions that affect the digestive tract, including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
In today’s episode, Stef discusses IBD and the potential impact on fertility. If you are planning to conceive and have IBD, it’s important to discuss your concerns with your doctor. For those living with IBD, and who also want to grow their family there are a number of considerations in regards to nutrient absorption, medications, and sperm and egg quality. This is where a specialised fertility dietitian can be your best friend on this journey! Listen in for more info!
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here are the links for today’s episode
- Read more on our blog Is Inflammatory Bowel Disease Affecting Your Fertility?
- Listen to Episode 93 Why Is Male Fertility Declining So Quickly? With Candice Crellin APD here
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or @endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Get about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.