Welcome back to our Endometriosis Mini-Series in honour of Endometriosis Awareness Month – March!
This week’s episode is all about the low FODMAP diet for endometriosis, with our team dietitian & nutritionist, Kaylee Slater APD! What does this acronym even mean and should you give this diet a try to settle your gut symptoms with endometriosis?
Join us for our Nourishing Your Gut with Endometriosis Masterclass, Thursday March 23rd at 7 pm AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne time) – don’t worry sign-up now to get the recording if you can’t make it live! SAVE YOUR SEAT HERE.
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here’s what we mentioned in the episode:
- Endometriosis & IBS – Episode 51. Listen here.
- Learn more about the low FODMAP diet for endometriosis on our blog.
Looking for more?
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.