March is Endometriosis Awareness Month, we hope you are enjoying our Endometriosis Mini Series, shining a light on this chronic condition affecting 1 in 9 women of reproductive age!
Waaaay back in Feburary 2020 I shared a bit about my own journey with endometriosis. So I thought it would be a good time to update you on my personal journey as an endo warrior!
My story is not uncommon but it does highlight the journey to diagnosis, treatment, and recovery with endo! What I do now for my day-to-day management (hint it never really ends AND it’s super personal to you). And I guess the biggest one …how I feel about the future with endo. I hope you enjoy my story.
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here’s what I mentioned in the episode:
- Work with us on our 1:1 Endo Nutrition Program Fill in this quick form
- My Endometriosis Story – Episode 2. Listen here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis – Episode 49. Listen Here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis Masterclass (2022)
Looking for more?
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.