In this week’s episode, we are joined by IBS Dietitian Crystal Austin also known as @ibsfodmapdietitian on Instagram to discuss SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, a condition that is currently under-researched and mysterious to a lot of people when it comes to its causes and the management and treatment! This episode is part of our endometriosis mini-series for Endometriosis Awareness Month in March!
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Here’s what I mentioned in the episode:
- Follow Crystal Austin on Instagram @ibsfodmapdietitian
- Low FODMAP Diet for Endometriosis – Episode 85. Listen Here.
- Gut-Hormone Axis – Episode 10. Listen here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis – Episode 49. Listen Here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Endometriosis Masterclass (2022)
Looking for more?
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.