The Dietologist’s Guide to Foods for Implantation covers the key foods to be prioritised during the two week wait, to support a healthy and thick endometrial lining for implantation of your embryo! This is THE perfect guide if you’re preparing for a frozen embryo transfer (FET) for IVF, or if you have been told that your uterine lining could be improved for implantation.
Inside you will find credible and scientific information about nutrition and implantation including:
- What is implantation and what is its role in conception?
- The 6 key foods to be including during the two week wait, based on scientific research!
- Whether pineapple core or pomegranate juice is really making a difference?
- 4 delicious recipes to help you nail your implantation nutrition!
- 2nd edition UPDATE: food safety information about what to avoid in the two week wait and throughout pregnancy too!
This 15-page eGuide was designed after one of the blog posts on implantation got so much traction on search engines, that it became blindingly obvious that there is a true lack of credible, scientific and practical information for those undergoing fertility treatments or are struggling to conceive when it comes to implantation.
Disclaimer: This guide provides general advice only and is not intended to replace individual health, medical or dietetic advice made by your personal health care professional. Please consult with your health care team for individualised advice. You can enquire about working with The Dietologist team here.