SIGNATURE FERTILITY NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR COUPLES
Guess what… Whatever food, drinks etc both you and your partner are exposed in the 3 months BEFORE you conceive your future baby can have a lasting impact on your child’s health?
More and more couples are beginning to realise the significant impact of their lifestyle choices throughout their late teens and twenties has on both their own future health, and potentially even their fertility. If you’re looking to optimise your own fertility and chances of conceiving, you’ve come to the right place…
Are you looking to “clean up your act” before you graduate into being the ultimate adult: a PARENT?!
The first 1,000 days of a child’s life, starting right from the development and maturation of the egg and sperm, right through to your child’s second or third birthday, are critical in shaping their future health outcomes. Before you panic, it’s never too late – take control of your own nutrition and health to give your unborn baby the best chance of a healthy, happy life in the future.
Your diet and lifestyle in this pre-conception phase can help prevent the following medical concerns in your future child:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Disease
Read more about why pre-conception nutrition for couples is so important here.
Your nutrition and lifestyle choices as a couple BEFORE you get pregnant makes all the difference!
But changing your diet and lifestyle habits isn’t as easy as downloading a meal plan from Google and going on your merry way.
You need the knowledge, tools and skills to upgrade your lifestyle, for not only your own health as future parents, but also to safeguard your child’s s future health too!
SAY GOODBYE TO…
- Questioning whether you’re making the best choices to optimise your fertility and chances of conception.
- Being stuck for ideas about what to eat for dinner tonight, or lunch tomorrow.
- Feeling overwhelmed and bamboozled in the supermarket aisles about what the “right” decisions for you and your unborn baby are (No more need to stick to foods labelled “healthy, natural, toxin-free, organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, fun-free”!!)
- Taking every supplement under the sun, hoping something will boost your chances of conceiving, yet remaining unsure whether you’re actually making any difference to your health or your baby’s…
Instead, do you want to to feel more:
- Energised, and
Want to sleep easier knowing you’re doing everything in your power to set yourself up for success for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby?
This is exactly why I developed my Signature Fertility Nutrition Program, designed specifically for couples who are:
- Planning on starting a family in the next 1-12 months.
- Ready to commit to a lifestyle change.
- Want to take their diet and lifestyle to the next level to ensure an optimal environment for conception, a healthy pregnancy and reduced risk of chronic diseases in your future child.
- Need professional support and help to turn knowledge into action!
This program is NOT for you, if:
- You’re not ready or willing to take action!
- You’re unable to commit to small daily and weekly actions to make a bigger change for your own health as future parents.
- You have an active or untreated clinical eating disorder, such as anorexia or bulimia nervosa.
SIGNATURE PROGRAM INCLUSIONS
- A couples online nutrition assessment via Zoom (90 min)
- 4 couples follow-up online appointments via Zoom (50 min each)
- Two omega-3 test kits from OmegaQuant sent to your door, to be completed at home.
- Bespoke supplement plans to optimise prenatal health for both parents
- A couples fertility meal plan complete with a handy shopping list
- A copy of Cooking with The Dietologist – my digital cookbook filled with nutritious recipe inspiration
- Weekly accountability check ins via Trello Board
- BONUS: Access to my wildly popular online program, The Waiting Game, for educational videos, worksheets & recipe inspiration.
Get in quick, there are only a few spots available each month for our Signature Fertility Nutrition Program clients to make sure you get extra support from the expert fertility dietitians at The Dietologist, to help you get the most possible out of working with us!
Interested? Great! If you’re ready to take the next step, fill in your details below to apply for a discovery call.Apply to Work with Me