This is not your regular episode! If you caught our last one, Episode 118, you’re already in the know – it marked the end of our wild ride through Season 4 of Fertility Friendly Food, the Podcast.
In this episode, we’re taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane. I’ll spill the beans on why we kicked off this podcast in 2020, how it’s grown and changed, and, of course, where we’re headed to from here.
A huge thank you to our listeners – one-time-only listeners, our binge listeners and the loyal devotees, you’ve made this podcast what it is today – thank you so much for supporting it and us too!
If you’re listening to this and think you might like to sponsor our podcast, please reach out to us at [email protected] We’re all ears!
Looking for more?
- Tune in to our other episodes right HERE.
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or @endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Get to know more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.