You may have heard that Mediterranean Diet as the most studied and most commonly doctor-endorsed diet for longevity, and heart health and you guessed it… fertility!
The Meditarean diet is not just about food ! It’s a way of living! Founded on movement, social connections, and slow living! In today’s episode, I will cover what foods are included most and what are generally eaten rarely on the Mediterranean diet and why they can assist fertility. I will also cover the research on the Mediterranean style of eating and the fertility of both men and women both generally and those undergoing IVF.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Cobram Estate – Australia’s most loved Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Grown, harvested & cold pressed right here in Australia, Cobram Estate produces award winning, premium quality extra virgin olive oils rich in antioxidants and monounsaturated fats. You can find Cobram Estate’s collection of fresh Australian extra virgin olive oils at any leading supermarket or purchase direct from their website at https://cobramestate.com.au.
Use code FFF20 for 20% off products purchased directly through the Cobhram Estate website.
Here’s what I mentioned in the episode:
- Cobram Estate – Use code FFF20 for 20% off products purchased directly through the Cobhram Estate website.
- Check out the recipes on the Cobram Estate Instagram page here
- Read more on my blog – The Meditarean diet for Fertility
- Get started with Mediatrean Diet – 7 must-haves in your pantry!
- Check out my 7-day Meditarean Diet plan for women here
- Check out my 7-day Meditarean Diet plan for men here
Looking for more?
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.