TRIGGER WARNING: Eating disorders, disordered eating and body image concerns are discussed. If you need support, please seek the advice of your GP or contact the Butterfly Foundation 1800 33 46 73.
In this episode, we’re diving deep into the topic of weight loss in individuals with PCOS. Joining us again is one of our Team Dietitians here at The Dietologist, Candice Crellin, who will help us navigate through the complexities of managing weight in the context of PCOS.
We’re peeling back the layers to explore the reasons behind weight gain, chatting about the medical focus on weight loss (and wondering why it sometimes steals the spotlight from things like body fat distribution and overall well-being), and even touching on the potential hiccups of going it alone on a weight loss journey.
A big thank you goes out to Candice Crellin for her fantastic insights in this episode. Keep your ears open for more eye-opening talks in our PCOS Mini-Series. And hey, if you enjoy what you’re hearing, remember to hit that subscribe button, drop a rating, and share your thoughts in a review.
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Want to keep listening? Here are some more great related episodes:
- Listen to Episode 74 Boosting Your Fertility With PCOS With Dr Natasha Andreadis Fertility Specialist
- Listen to Secondary Infertility, PCOS, Insulin Resistance With Bec | Real Life Fertility Story | Episode 92
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.