Guys! Men! Gents! We need to talk about the frightening statistics on male fertility.
There is a growing concern about the sharp decline in sperm count and quality particularly in the last 50 years.
Why is this happening and what can you proactively implement into your own lifestyle to improve male fertility proactively?!?
Our Senior Dietitian Candice Crellin APD from The Dietologist team gives us the lowdown on all things sperm health and male fertility.
Want to ask us a question and have it answered on the podcast? Ask Us Here!
Want to be a community guest and share your story on the podcast? Apply Here
Want to keep listening? Here’s some more great related episodes:
- Listen to Episode 7 Gents, what can you do for Health Sperm?
- Read more on the blog on 6 Ways to Take Care of Your Sperm!
- Download our FREE pre-conception lifestyle checklist
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Read more about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes.
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.