TW: This episode covers the topic of pregnancy loss. If this is not something you feel you should listen to today please skip this episode and listen to one of our previous episodes on Fertility Friendly Food! If you need support, please seek the advice of your GP or contact The Pink Elephant Support Network.
In your 40s, conceiving can be undeniably more challenging, but seeking early support is key. Whilst it isn’t impossible, it is important to have healthy expectations and a plan in place!
In this episode, I’ll talk about modifiable factors when it comes to fertility (because we can’t change our age!) and the importance of a support team, including mental health professionals, nutrition experts, and a reliable doctor.
Here’s what I mentioned in the episode:
- The Article from the Conversation
- Book your express prenatal supplement consult HERE and your Fertility Nutrition Intensive (includes supplement plan) HERE.
- Read more about NMN & NAD and its impact on egg quality.
- Alcohol & Fertility with Kaylee Slater APD | Episode 24
- Everyday Toxins & Fertility with Lucy Lines | Episode 34
- Exercise & Fertility with Courtenay Polock AEP | Episode 66
- Mental Health When Trying to Conceive with Tanami Sonter | Episode 67
- Does Stress Really Impact Fertility? with Robyn Birkin | Episode 99
Looking for more?
- Want to work with us 1-on-1? Fill in this quick form
- Follow us on Instagram @the_dietologist or @endo.dietitian
- Dance with us on TikTok @the_dietologist
- Get about us and our services at The Dietologist here: thedietologist.com.au
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is not to be replaced by personalised medical or dietetic advice, please speak to your health care professional before making any diet or lifestyle changes. The Dietologist and its guests do not accept any liability for any harm or damages that occur from following any of the suggestions in these podcast episodes
Grab Our Ultimate Pre-Conception Lifestyle Checklist
A must-read for anyone trying to conceive.
This essential checklist will guide you through supplements, lifestyle, nutrition, and environmental factors that influence your fertility health.